Purchase of Products - Terms and Conditions
The following shipping terms and conditions will apply to all sales pertaining to custom ribbon, labels and any
1. Thirty Seven West will ship to the address which appears on the PayPal payment transaction in the “Ship To” field when full and final payment is received.
2. The Customer is required to enter the shipping address into PayPal if it is not already populated.
3. If the shipping address is already populated, the Customer is required to review the address for accuracy prior to completing the PayPal transaction.
4. Thirty Seven West is not responsible nor liable for any shipments being sent to the wrong address due to the wrong address appearing in the PayPal transaction.
5. Full payment including any rush fees are to be paid prior to the custom ribbon/label production.
6. Thirty Seven West is not responsible for any delays imposed due to full payment and/or rush fees not being paid on the date/time specified to meet the delivery deadline date. Please note, the longer the delay could potentially result in a higher $ rush fee (if applicable) and missed deadlines.
7. Thirty Seven West is not liable and/or responsible for any postal delays imposed by the postal Provider or any other factors (e.g. Government shutdowns, strikes, severe weather conditions etc.).
8. If the Customer would like the shipment added to their Shipper account, they must provide a completed shipping label and our Shipping Department will print and affix it to the shipment.
The following terms and conditions will apply to all orders placed for custom ribbon and labels:
1. Thirty Seven West has a very robust Customer Approval Process prior to moving forward with full
production of a customized ribbon and label product, therefore all sales are final and no refunds will be
available after payment is received. The Customer will be required to authorize production by approving
the following where applicable to their order:
a. A pre-production graphic layout (Form P1) - this is a preliminary graphical layout ONLY of the
ribbon/ label design which is emailed to the Customer
b. A pre-production factory graphic layout (Form P2) – this is a graphical layout ONLY of the
ribbon/ label design direct from our factory (this applies to Tier 1 & 2 products only)
c. A pre-production sample scan (Form P1 & P2) - this is a picture of the physical ribbon/ label
once it has been printed or at the factory which is emailed to the Customer
d. A pre-production physical sample (Form P1 & P2) - this is a physical sample of the ribbon/
label which is shipped directly to the Customer
2. Customers will be required to approve a P1 or P2 form (where applicable) prior to Thirty Seven West moving forward with production of the custom ribbon and/or labels.
3. In order to meet a Customer’s delivery date, the Customer will be required to authorize the P1 or P2 form by returning the form on the day/time specified. Thirty Seven West reserves the right to move the shipping and/or delivery date of the final customized ribbon/label if the pre-approval timeline is not met by the agreed upon date with the Customer. If this were to occur, Thirty Seven West cannot be responsible for any delays and will not be responsible for any subsequent event delays.
4. All Customer artwork is to be provided in a Vector format file (i.e. ai or eps). If the Customer is unable to provide a Vector format file Thirty Seven West can recreate the artwork into a usable format for the order and the Customer will be charged for this service. Please note, if this service is needed it will extend the Customer’s timeline for receiving the finished product. Also there will be additional charges if the Customer requests that Thirty Seven West releases the file to them.
5. The Customer is aware that any special symbols (e.g. ®, ™, ©, etc.) may not be fully legible and may be unrecognizable depending upon font size and ribbon/ label color. If the Customer decides to keep the special symbols on the pre-production graphic layout (P1 or P2), they are aware the symbol may appear as a dot or a blob on the final product. The Customer agrees that no refunds or remakes at the expense of Thirty Seven West will be made if this should occur.
6. Thirty Seven West strongly advises that Customer’s with logos that contain special symbols (referred to in 4 above) receive a pre-production sample of the final product (this will always be provided as a pre-production sample scan or alternatively a pre-production physical sample if time permits). Any Customer who declines this advice does so at their own risk of the special symbol not appearing identical in the final product as it does in the pre-production graphic layout.
7. Thirty Seven West cannot be held responsible for any damages that may be incurred as a result of any printing variances after the Customer has approved the pre-production graphic layout and/or pre-production sample (P1 or P2).
8. Upon receiving a pre-production graphic layout (Form P1 or P2), the Customer agrees to thoroughly review all graphical proofs (spelling, layout, sizing, spacing and colors) of the ribbon/ label and understands the following:
a. The Customer agrees to accept full responsibility for the approval of the pre-production graphic
layout and grants permission for Thirty Seven West to proceed with full production by sending the
approved Form (P1 or P2) by email to [email protected]
b. All proofreading of all logo and layout elements is the Customer’s responsibility, not invited by Thirty
c. The Customer accepts that printed or woven colors may vary slightly from what an individual sees
on the graphic image on their computer screen.
d. The Customer agrees that revisions and/or preference changes after the approval of the pre-
production graphic layout will be deemed as “new work” and a new invoice will be submitted with
the additional fees for the rework.
9. Upon receiving a pre-production sample (Form P1 or P2), the Customer agrees to thoroughly review all spelling, layout, sizing, spacing, colors and fabric elements of the product and agrees to the following:
a. All inspection of the spelling, layout, sizing, spacing, colors and fabric is the Customer’s
responsibility, not invited by Thirty Seven West.
b. The Customer must agree to accept full responsibility for the approval of the pre-production sample
and grant permission for Thirty Seven West to proceed with full production by sending the approved
Form (P1 or P2) by email to [email protected]
c. The Customer agrees that revisions and/or preference changes after the approval of the pre-
production sample will be deemed as “new work” and a new invoice will be submitted with the
additional fees for the rework
Important Note: Where a Customer requests a pre-production sample scan it will extend the timeline
by approximately 5-10 business days. Where a Customer requests a pre-production physical sample
(i.e. the ribbon/label is printed or woven and shipped to the customer) this will extend the timeline by
several weeks therefore this should be considered by the Customer when ordering.
10. Depending upon a Customer’s timeline a pre-production sample may not be possible due to time constraints, in these situations the Customer will be required to approve a pre-production graphic layout as referenced in 7 above.
11. Customers are to be aware that there can be discrepancies from the pre-production graphic layout to the final product due to the inks and fabrics being used when produced.
12. Customers are to be aware that in situations where orders are placed after their initial order there may be a slight variance in dye lots of the fabric colors and/or ink colors due to different batches being procured from the manufacturers.
13. Full color digital printing is a digital imaging process which goes from a water based ink to a gas which bonds to a fabric. While accuracy can be expected to be in the same color family (up to approximately 95% match) as the Pantone color selected by the Customer, the intensity element may not be the same on the final physical product. For any orders which involve the full color digital printing process, the Customer understands the intensity element risk prior to approving the production of their order and agrees that Thirty Seven West cannot be held responsible in any way and refunds will not be available.
Any independent artwork that is created by our company will be deemed as the property of Thirty Seven West and cannot be duplicated by you or any other individual without written permission from the Business Owner, Linda Bryan.
Thirty Seven West reserves the right to use a Company's logo and/or artwork as a sample of our printing capabilities in our advertising campaigns, our web site and on all social media pages. Subsequently, you hereby grant permission for our company to use your design and/or artwork for this purpose when authorizing the order to be printed.
Thirty Seven West uses a Company's logo and/or artwork for samples ONLY and adheres to not duplicating for unauthorized use. It is our understanding that anyone ordering a copyrighted design is authorized to do so and Thirty Seven West cannot be held liable for any authorization non-conformance. In the event there is doubt of non-conformance, Thirty Seven West reserves the right to ask for proof of authorization before moving forward with the order.